Things are changing, changing fast. My glass is half empty and there’s nowhere for me to go but down. Or so I thought. This time, I’m not going down that path. I refuse to. This time, I’m going to turn to God and count my blessings.
This is going to be a new…segment on my blog. (Is segment the right word? I know there’s another one but I can’t remember it!) When I am feeling down, I will turn to God and be thankful, rather than turning to somewhere else and feel sorry for myself.
I’m thinking to just number some things I’m thankful for/blessings in my life, I honestly haven’t thought things through.
- My family. We all have our faults and though we don’t always see eye to eye, I am so eternally blessed by them.
- My bed.
- My schooling.
- My favorite backpack.
- My Kindle.
- Friends that stick together and who are loyal.
- Jesus Christ, for dying for my sins and for always being there for me.
- Stationary, because they make life so much easier.
- Online classes.
- Air conditioning.
- Books and movies, that help me escape reality.
- Video tutorials.
- The Internet.
- My room.
- Being able to travel.
I suppose 20 things are good for now! I know a bunch of things are totally random and little, but it’s the little things that count.
What are you grateful for?
love, jane. aka the unlost wanderer.