Have you ever tried having a conversation with someone but it was totally one-sided? Yeah, it’s awkward, right? Well, I’m here to save you some of the awkwardness by listing fifteen facts about me. And if you want, write down some facts about you in the comments section. I’d love to read them and get to know you in a non-creeper kinda way.
Well, onto those facts!
- The very first time I climbed a tree, a nail got stuck in my pants and ripped them. Needless to say, I haven’t climbed a tree since. (Who hammers nails in trees anyway??)
- I am home-schooled, but have gone to two other Christian schools before, and loved it. Buuut I love homeschooling too!
- My most favorite painting ever is the Cafe Terrace at Night by Van Gogh. I don’t know why, but something about it captured my attention ever since I was a little girl.
- I love reading. I especially love fantasy books or fairytale retellings! If you have any book suggestions please let me know! Maybe I’d do a review or two. 🙂
- My favorite color is blue. The really calming color blue, not the in-your-face kind.
- I love lettering. If you don’t know what that is, it’s the faux calligraphy that’s been going around the internet lately. Something about it is just so relaxing.
- One of my favorite Bible verses is Romans 8:28: “In all things, God works for the good.”
- I’m seriously considering changing this post to “10 facts about me” instead of fifteen because I cannot think of anything else.
- I’m probably the worst typer in the world. I probably messed up a bazillion times writing this post.
- Ah, the tenth fact… I suppose I can think of five more. < I shall count that as a fact.
- I love the word “shall”. People should say that more often.
- I’m currently procrastinating taking some tests right now… meh, I’ll do it after I finish this post.
- I’m overly optimistic sometimes.
- My personality type is INFP-T.If you haven’t taken a personality test before, you can click this link to take one! I think it’s really fun finding out why you think and act a certain way. But remember, you are not bound by your personality type. They change all the time, so don’t think you can’t do something because you are an introvert or vice versa with being an extrovert.
- (Finally! Last fact. I thought that this would be easier but I guess not, haha.) I believe that God has a plan for everything. He knows all things, and He’s working on something big for you. So sit tight, don’t sweat the small stuff, because they are, after all, small stuff. You are placed on this planet for a reason, and I believe that with all my heart. You can do something so great and you don’t even know it yet. So please, remember that. You are capable of doing the unexpected. You can break the stereotypes, and you can defeat your insecurities. Believe me, I’ve done it. So just hold on, it gets better.
ps- I hope you enjoyed this post! have a blessed day/night, wherever you are in the world!